Monday, January 26, 2009

Today.

Greetings.

What a beautiful day. The sun out, which is such a rare treat when you live in Seattle. I found a new trail near my apartment, which I never knew existed. I walked on it for hours, back and forth. Right when you think you love Seattle, which I do, you find something like that which makes you love it even more. Those little things cancel out the rain, for me at least. That's how I feel about this band. New little things surprise me with each practice, each song, and it just seems like everyone is starting to flow. This band came together so randomly, yet it's become something that feels so natural.

Below are a couple pictures from our first show, at Tractor Tavern. Talk about an amazing first experience, words cannot describe.




*Photos by Sean Mullany

No comments:

Post a Comment